Costs of Treatments
Costs of Treatments
Here is a list of the costs of treatments at David Hankey Acupuncture:
- Traditional Acupuncture: €60 per treatment, usually 40 minutes.
- Acupuncture with massage (30 minutes): €90 per treatment.
- Acupuncture with cupping: €80 per treatment.
- Holistic Acupuncture: €90 for 1st. visit; €60 for follow up treatments..
- Chi Kung Healing Therapy combined with Acupuncture: €120 for 2 hours; follow up treatment €90 for 90 minutes.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture with Facial Massage: €90 (90 minutes)
- FREE phone consultations : call for a free consultation to see if acupuncture is suitable for you, or to see which therapy is best for your condition.
Please note, cards not accepted – Bank transfer or cash only
- Combination of acupuncture and Tuina/deep tissue massage(30 minutes): €90 per treatment.
- Taoist Tai Chi and Chi Kung, individual or group lessons €70 per hour.
- Reflexology: €60 per treatment (50 minutes plus changing time, usually 1 hour)
- Shiatsu/Tuina (Chinese therapeutic massage): €60 per treatment (50 minutes)
- Deep Tissue Massage: €50 per half hour treatment, €90 for 1 hour. Relieves aches and pains as well as feeling great.
- Cupping Therapy: €60 per treatment. (50 minutes plus changing time, usually 1 hour)
What should people look for when they’re choosing a practitioner?
It’s important to only use a registered acupuncturist, as this guarantees that they have a minimum of three years’ training. The Acupuncture Council of Ireland has 500 members nationwide and is responsible for the regulation and maintenance of a Register of Acupuncturists. Members of the ACI are approved by Aviva, VHI, Laya Healthcare and HSA for Out-Patient insurance purposes. David Hankey is a registered acupuncturist and a member of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland. Here is a link: www.acupuncturecouncilofireland.com
I am committed to provide the best treatment and care possible to all patients from the very first moment they visit
Acupuncture Cork David Hankey.
Facebook for more details and related articles on acupuncture: